YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”. Through a joint venture established in 2012, YOOX NET -A-PORTER GROUP has partnered with Kering to manage the ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES of several of the French group's luxury brands.
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivalled client base of more than 2.5 million high-spending customers, 27 million monthly unique visitors worldwide and combined 2015 net revenues of €1.7 billion. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world. YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange as YNAP.
For further information: http://www.ynap.com/
Senior Australian Marketing Specialist
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999674
You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced work environment, interacting with a team of smart and highly driven individuals. This position is essential for establishing YOOX Group in Australia. You will be fully responsible for yoox.com activities in Australia, with a strong focus on online activities to spread the word about yoox.com to an ever-increasing audience and ultimate convert them into customers.
- Devise and execute creative ways of promoting yoox.com in Australia, through strategic partnerships, web marketing (social, display, etc.), events and viral marketing
- Build a network of influencers and affiliates to improve the awareness of yoox in the market.
- Support the Commercial Dept. in the definition of the Pricing and Markdown strategy for Australia Market
- Support the Commercial Dept. in the customization of the Commercial Calendar according with local events and needs and work
- Work with Merchandising Dept. in order to make our Merchandise proposal closer to Australia Market needs and support the development of commercial campaigns
- Execute an ongoing strategy/plan, including processes for testing, reporting, and analysing ongoing marketing tactics
- Develop performance based metrics for all online marketing tactics with market-competitive ROAS (return on advertising spend)
- Analyse market trends and monitor main competitors in the Australia market
- Analyze development opportunities of the website in the Australia market
- Understand customer needs and identify action needed to solve issues and satisfy customers (web marketing, customer care, logistic, commercial)
- Handle back office and localization activities
- Support the team in the deployment of the copies for commercial and marketing purposes
Skills and Experience:
- The candidate shall have above 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing or E-commence in Australia or with Australia companies, preferably in the fashion or lifestyle sector
- A proven track record of successfully executed online marketing tactics at one or more e-commerce site
- A unique combination of creativity and commercial instincts
- A passion for the Internet in general and fashion ecommerce in particular
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- A network of existing contacts in the fashion, media and luxury sectors
- Current/familiar with the technologies used for online marketing tactics such as e-mail, SEM, PFI, et
- Very high project management skills with attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong understanding of marketing spends impact on P&L
- Knowledge of the main marketing channels and tools (Google, Facebook, affiliation, etc.)
- Must excel in highly pressured situations where time to capitalize on an opportunity is short
- Must have an ability to productively work with individuals of varying skills and opinions – from engineers, designers, vendors, customers, to fellow marketing associates