Senior Automation Engineer (CMS119/J16)
VTech Communications Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999253
Employer Ref. CMS119/J16
- Responsible for 3C product assembly automation design & development;
- Work together with overeas customers during NPI period to study product features & frameworks to make it easier to produce and with best quality by providing sound DFM and DFA solutions
- Apply Automation & IE technology for new product in early stage to smooth conduct of new product into mass production
- Design manufacturing equipment/utility system and build tools using automation framework to improve production efficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent related subjects;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Product/Assembly Automation Design & Development;
- Familiar with product of miniaturization (exp. wearable device) is an advantage;
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Solidworks or Pro /E
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Willing to stay in Dongguan 3 days per week and occasionally travel to overseas is required.
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work and other benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward full resume with expected salary and quote job reference number to
VTech Group of Companies,
The Human Resources and Administration Department,
23/F, Tai Ping Industrial Centre, Block 1,
57 Ting Kok Road, Tai Po, Hong Kong
OR apply on-line directly through our corporate website at www.vtech.com/en/careers/.
For more information about us, please visit our website at: http://www.vtech.com/
All applications will be used for the purpose of recruitment only. Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We will retain the applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer them to suitable openings within our Group.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VTech Communications Ltd
About VTech Communications Ltd
VTech is the global leader in electronic learning products from infancy to preschool and the world’s largest manufacturer of cordless phones. It also provides highly sought-after contract manufacturing services. Founded in 1976, VTech’s mission is to design, manufacture and supply innovation and high quality products in a manner that minimizes any impacts on the environment, while creating sustainable value for its stakeholders and the community.