Panda Hotel is a subsidiary of Hopewell Holdings Limited and one of the largest hotels in Hong Kong. We are committed to providing a ‘Home Away from Home’ experience for both guests and staff whom we regard as family. Every one of us believes that people are assets to the Panda Hotel and we always encourage continuous learning and striving for the best.
To sustain our growth, we are currently inviting high caliber candidates to join our team in the following position:
Senior Bell Attendant / Bell Attendant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831816
- Provides assistance to arriving and departing guests and handles their luggage properly
- Orienting the guest with his room and other hotel facilities
- F.5 / DSE graduated or Certificate in Hospitality Management
- Minimum 3 years' bell services experience
- Cheerful personality with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Candidates with less / no experience will be considered as Bell Attendant
As a family-friendly employer, we offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties can apply in person (please use ground floor staff entrance) or send your resume with present and expected salary by post to Director of Human Resources, Panda Hotel, 3 Tsuen Wah Street, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong or by click "Apply Now". Please also visit our website: www.pandahotel.com.hk for applications.
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.