Senior Bills Clerk/Bills Officer (US Commercial Bank)
Levin Human Resources Development Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004915791
Employer Ref. AAY/CL
- Responsible for daily bills processing i.e. full set documents handling
- Support daily/monthly MIS and ad hoc assignments as required
- Provide expert advice on trade products/solutions to all stakeholders
- Perform due diligence and compliance checks & ensure to fulfill the regulatory requirements
- Conduct RMA annual review
- HKCEE standard with good academic results, preferably Matriculated
- 2-5years hands-on experience in trade finance sector
- Familiar with UCP600 & related UCP publications. CDCS Certificate holder is an advantage
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Chinese, preferably Mandarin
- Knowledge of OFAC sanctions policy is a must
Interested parties, please send your cv to CoCo Lam <<Click Here> or contact us at 2520 0876 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our Career Wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Levin Human Resources Development Limited
About Levin Human Resources Development Limited
Levin Human Capital Consulting Group, a firm with the aim to provide high value added human resources consulting services to her clients, was established in 1987.
Our firm serves multinational clients in major industries like banking and finance, logistics, media/ entertainment, telecom/ technology, etc.
Currently, we are instructed by our client to look for high caliber candidates for the below position.