jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996214
Employer Ref. VRT-F-10001185-SBS/ABM-D
With over 100 off-course betting branches and 2 racecourses, Retail Department is committed to provide quality and efficient service to our customer throughout Hong Kong. We are currently seeking a dynamic, enterprising and customer-centric individual to join our team.
- assist Branch Manager in supervising a team of staff members and providing them with proper training and guidance
- assist in achieving performance and customer service standards
- participate in customer service and business projects
You should have
- a diploma or higher education with a minimum of 3 years experience in Retail or Service industry
- strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese
- To meet the challenges of this job, you must be prepared to work on shift including weekends and public holidays.
Candidates with 2 years of part time Club experience would be considered as Senior Branch Supervisor.
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference by clicking the Apply Now button or to:
Fax : 2881-7966
Mail : Human Resources Department
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
1 Sports Road, Happy Valley
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hong Kong Jockey Club
About The Hong Kong Jockey Club
A world-class horse racing operator and one of the world’s largest charity contributors, donating a record HK$3.9 billion in 2015/16. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's largest by far, generating HK$20.9 billion in 2015/16 for public funds. A pioneer in technology, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A membership club, recognised as one of Asia’s most prestigious. Above all an organisation dedicated to the overall betterment of Hong Kong. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you a rewarding career with unparalleled prospects for growth and development.