Our Client is a Luxury Body Treatment company, they are currently hiring a Senior Brand Manager/ Brand Director to join their dynamic team.
- Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumers insights
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market on/off-line strategies
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Coach the team and get the best from everyone
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Oversee on/offline marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Degree holder in Marketing and Communications
- Solid branding experience in beauty/skin care/luxury sectors with strong sense of beauty
- Proven working experience as brand manager
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS Word format to: email@example.com and include Job Reference " HK-1016-024 "
in your email subject for priority processing.
Please include the below information in your resume:
· Current & Expected salary
· Reason(s) for leaving
· Availability to commence work
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.