jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916481
Employer Ref. HK117622
- International Team
- Bright and Fast Paced Team
- Drive Strategic Plans
Our client is a Europe-based prestige FMCG company with more than 40,000 employees across the globe. The company is expanding aggressively in Asia market and is a leader in its category of products globally. Their HK office is a regional hub, and strong performance in Hong Kong has led to the creation of a new brand management position to lead the brand activates for their core brands.
As a Senior Brand Manager, you will be responsible for driving brand marketing strategy and implementation in line with commercial objective. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading brand projects to enhance brand awareness and expanding the market share
- Designing and driving marketing strategies including trade marketing and planning strategy for retail channel
- Partnering with the Sales team to ensure effective product promotions and market share growth
- Developing media strategy and launching multiple campaigns for different product lines to build further brand positioning
- Analysing the consumer insight and converting market data for category development
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to supervise marketing operations and
- Monitoring trade marketing investments and initiatives execution for all channels
You must hold a university degree and have 7 or more years of experience including significant experience in top tier MNC FMCG companies. Experience with in food and beverage is an advantage. You are required to have strong track record of brand management and innovative marketing campaigns management experience. You must have outstanding interpersonal and problem solving skills with excellent commercial acumen. Excellent command of written & spoken Chinese and English is required.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or email your resume to Anki Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK117622. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.