Spencer Ogden (Hong Kong) Limited
Spencer Ogden is the recruiter of choice. By providing end to end full life cycle services within various sectors; we are able to offer a 360 degree recruitment solution to our Clients. With a presence in all the major global hubs including the UK, Germany, Scotland, Middle East, Canada, Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong and the United States we are strategically placed to accommodate our clients’ and candidates’ needs.
With vast knowledge and experience within different sectors of the market, we represent professionals at all levels and recruit for clients internationally within:
At Spencer Ogden we are able to think outside of the box, work together cross sector in order to facilitate the necessary change and the subsequent changing needs of our clients and candidates.
We have access to an international database and a global relationship network in all our sectors ensuring a premium service is delivered to both clients and candidates, cementing our brand at the forefront of our industry.
Senior Branding & Communication Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781075
Our client is a HK-Listed Conglomerate focusing on real estate development by integrating real estate development, financial investment, property investment and asset management and is now looking for high caliber to join their team:
- Report to CMO, leading a team of 5
- Enhance corporate image and manage media relations
- Orchestrate brand marketing that promote the corporation to key stakeholders
- Plan and execute the corporate and sponsorship events and related PR activities
- Liaise with media, develop and maintain relationships with relevant journalists, editors and bloggers, to pitch positive media of PR & Events activities
- Manage development and production of a full spectrum of corporate collateral
- Prepare a range of communication materials and support content planning of the corporate website and intranet
- Degree holder in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or relevant disciplines
- 10 years’ of experience in corporate communications, event management, public relations or promotion in sizable organization; Including 4 years’ of experience gained from conglomerates or listed companies
- Strong media connections
- Experience in public relations or media relations would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills with good attention to details
- Mature, able to work independently and cope with pressure
- Proven language proficiency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua; strong writing skills in English
- Proficient in MS Office