Prudential Hong Kong Limited
Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Senior Business Analyst (Ref:LA-SO-161778)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782194
Employer Ref. LA-SO-161778
Working Location: Hong Kong
- To provide business analytic support with key focus on user requirements finalization and write-up as well as user acceptance test of new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Execute user acceptance test, document test results and communicate the results to both IT and business users for rectification / verification
- Carry out business impact assessment, assist project manager & business users to define system testing scenarios, prepare test cases and expected outputs
- Gather business requirements, perform analysis to evaluate the information gathered and help business users define application workflow / system enhancement areas to address end users’ business needs, perform cost-benefit analysis for proposed Life Administration system enhancements
- Document functional requirements / specification which are clearly defined and in sufficient detail for system implementation and operation
- Ensure all change requests from end users / IT are managed and approved in accordance with project methodology
- Degree holder in any discipline
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Good knowledge of life operations
- Familiar with Microsoft products
For other vacancies, please visit our website at https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week and flexible benefits. Please submit your application with present and expected salaries online.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept for 24 months. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.