Senior Business Analyst
VF Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004784445
Employer Ref. JDB/Sr. Business Analyst - DTC
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of VF Asia’s retail systems including ERP (SAP) and POS.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of VF Asia’s retail process, both shared and brand-specific.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of reporting (SAP BW, BI, etc.) and metric/data definitions as they relate to retail analytics.
- Identify and analyze process and system improvement opportunities for retail. Assessment of process and system changes may include:
- Vetting the need and requirements with the business
- Identifying and/or documenting the business requirements
- Partnering with GBT to translate the requirements into technology solutions
- Lead and/or participate in user requirement studies (collect, define and analyze requirements)
- Participate in implementation of changes, which may include:
- Coordinating alignment and understanding across brands
- Review and provide input on end user documents such as business process flow, functional specifications, user manuals and training plans developed by GBT
- Communicating with the business and leadership on benefit, status, impact of change, etc.
- Coordinate or participate in regular meetings to monitor project progress
- Follow up with business and GBT as needed
- Proactively communicate process and system changes to the business changes.
- Serve as a key process lead/subject matter expert in future SAP/POS implementations or upgrades
- Field emails and phone calls from the business related to retail process and systems
- Review change requests and help tickets related to retail filed by the business; review tickets and, with GBT support, identify actions (process or system training, functionality issue, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in retail business processes and related systems
- Solid SAP and POS knowledge
- Retail industry background
- The ability to communicate effectively through written and oral communication
- Ability to train brands and associates on processes and tools
- Ability to build consensus and relationships both cross-functionally and cross-culturally
- Ability to problem solve – look for system and process solutions, consider alternatives to support business need
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Experience facilitating conversations with the business to support technical documentation/blueprinting of business requirements
- Strong knowledge of Cognos, Microsoft Office Suite of Applications, SAP, TTPOS – ability to quickly become a Subject Matter Expert in new systems
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
We offer 5–day work week, competitive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties are invited to send your full resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Candidates who are not contacted within 1 month from sending the resume should consider your applications filed for future opportunities.
All applications will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VF Hong Kong Limited
About VF Hong Kong Limited
Employer Ref.JDB/Sr. Business Analyst - DTC
We are the subsidiary of VF Corporation - a leader in branded lifestyle apparel including jeanswear, outdoor products, image apparel, sportswear and contemporary apparel brands. For over 100 years, we've grown by offering consumers high quality, high value branded apparel. Our leading brands span virtually every channel of distribution. Our principal brands include Wrangler, Lee, Riders, The North Face, Vans, Reef, Eagle Creek, Eastpak, JanSport, Napapijri, Nautica, Kipling, John Varvatos, 7 For All Mankind, lucy, Majestic, Lee Sport and Red Kap.
Our vision: VF will grow by building leading lifestyle brands that excite consumers around the world.
We invite high calibre to apply for the following position: