Senior Business Analyst (KYC focus)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834413
Employer Ref. 313-18102016-JL
The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for the onboarding of new Corporate Trust clients in North Asia.
This involves KYC due diligence, account opening, pre-deal closing and post-closing internal system setups, and other regulatory driven requirements to be fulfilled.
- He/she will work closely with internal departments such as Compliance and AML/Due Diligence to ensure all necessary requirements are met and red flags or alerts are escalated in a timely manner.
- He/she will be the client’s main point of contact for KYC and account opening-related matters and so will need to be an expert on the relevant policies and procedures, as well as have a sound understanding of the local regulatory requirements. Knowledge on OFAC will be a plus.
- He/she will be required to effectively manage deal flow in a time sensitive and often pressurized environment.
- He/she must have excellent written and oral communication skills and be able to articulate to internal partners, including senior managers of the organization, and external clients in a tactful manner.
- He/she must have strong organizational skills and be meticulous.
- He/she must also have strong research and analytical skills, be able to work independently and be resourceful when it comes to resolution of various issues.
- The Senior Business Analyst will be a part of the Business Implementation Group supporting the Sales & Relationship Management team.
Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in the Financial Sector, working experience in front office KYC and onboarding is preferred.
Strong and effective communication skills, plus excellent verbal and written skills in both the local languages and English.
An undergraduate degree, preferably in Banking.
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk