AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
Senior Business Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918146
Employer Ref. 160001NJ
Project Coordination and Participation
- Liaise between the business users and project team on new product developments and system enhancements, ensure the completeness and accuracy for the requirements
- Participate in the project tasks, gather the requirements (if need), deal with different parties, understand the business requirements, review the functional specifications, define the testing scopes/ scenarios, prepare the testing plans, perform the UAT and verify the testing results
- lead the Assistant Business Analysts, support the supervisor to monitor the working process
Analysis Reports Preparation
- Prepare the regular/ ad-hoc reports and analysis
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis regarding business monitoring and experience study
- maintain the policy database and execute the control checking to ensure the data accuracy
Support the production fix, communicate with different parties, understand the system behaviours, correct the data from systems, etc.
- Degree Holder in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Business Administration or related disciplines
- 2 to 5 years working experiences in life insurance industry, bank or financial institutions
- Excellent computer skills including MS Excel, MS Access, MS Project, etc.
- Experience in AS/400 Life System or Proposal System are added advantage
- Proficiency in VBA or SAS is an advantage
- Good analytical, problem solving, good communication and organizing skills
- Able to work independently and proactively to deliver in accordance with schedule
(Less experience will be considered as Business Analyst)