Our Client is a multinational Financial Technology company that tailor IT solutions to clients to enhance employee communications. With a global customer base and an expansion into Hong Kong market, they have exciting roles for Business Analysts to facilitate this aggressive development.
Senior Business Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920797
Employer Ref. 999898564
- Conduct extensive fundamental analysis on a portfolio of companies including financial modeling, valuation / recovery analysis on specific share plans
- To be main point of contact for the client
- Perform of operational transactions, including data management, reconciliation, processing, reporting and problem solving
- Liaise with the risk management with timely notification of any material developments on the portfolio.
- Ensure procedural and process documentation related to client companies’ program(s) comply with transaction processing and minimize risk.
- Ad-hoc business operations
- 2/3 years in a business Analyst role with a recogisable MNC
- Minimum hold a Bachelor degree in quantitative related fields or accounting, finance, business, law or a related field.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in both English and Mandarin (verbal & written).
Solid financial modeling and presentation skills including ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast paced work environment.
- The candidate should be detail oriented, organized, independent, faster learner and self-motivated along with excellent fundamental, quantitative, problem solving and analytical skills.
Above all the candidate should be highly inquisitive in nature and willing to challenge the norm.
If you would like to apply to please send your details to Paul Gallagher via the link below or email Paul at paul_gallagher(at)kellyservices.com.hk or call me at 22810015 for a confidential conversation.