PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and modern jewellery made from genuine metals at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 90 countries on six continents through approximately 9,900 points of sale, including more than 1,400 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 11,400 people worldwide of whom approximately 7,900 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2014, PANDORA’s total revenue was DKK 11.9 billion (approximately EUR 1.6 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net.
Senior Business Analyst (Finance Forecasting System)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993745
About the position:
The Senior Business Analyst will be assisting the team on business controlling, budgeting, forecasting & related processes. The position will involve in the implementation of Regional Forecasting System and support the post go-live.
- Work closely with Sales team and Store Development Planning team on the weekly store roll out plan and maintain accurate store information in the system
- Provide support to FPA team on developing various analysis tools, tables and reports
- Database management and master tables maintenance
- Prepare regional sales analysis reports and management reports
- Actively involved in the design and development of Regional Forecasting System
- Identify and document business requirements of forecasting system across markets in Asia
- Key supporting member of Regional Forecasting System after go-live
- Participate in ad-hoc projects, such as data warehouse, customer insights, cannibalization effect, etc.
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance
- 5-8 year’s relevant working experience in system development, analysis reporting, preferably gained in retail industry
- Proficiency in Hyperion or other planning system and advanced knowledge of Excel, Marco and PowerPivot is essential. Knowledge in other business management system will be a plus
- Sensitive to numbers, detailed minded, well organized, and adaptive to fast-paced retail environment
- Proficiency in English and Cantonese (Both Written and Spoken), fluent in Mandarin