At Abbott, we’re committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we’ve brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 74,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Senior Business Analyst (Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996186
- Gather and evaluation information from multiple sources, analyze and effectively provide insightful information for stakeholders
- Manipulate database information to provide accurate data and develop management reports, Analyze business performance, trends and potential with actionable insights
- Work closely with various internal teams to provide the most appropriate approach to the business, Play an active role in a matrix environment to coordinate across different departments to ensure timing and quality of delivery
- Work with the Business to understand the overall landscape of the Business strategy and provide the analysis of the respective project’s benefits and costs
- Analyze business processes and identify optimal process flow and structure
- Collect and benchmark market intelligence in providing critical analysis to commercial functions.
- Any ad hoc activities arising
The successful candidate will have a first class track record in business analysis and deploying advanced analytical techniques and including
- Degree in Statistics or business related field with 5-6 years working experience in business / financial analysis preferably gained from FMCG / Retail industry
- Experience in analysing big data is highly preferred
- Self-motivated and independent with high integrity
- Good business acumen and sensitive to figures
- External oriented (consumer, customer, economic, competition)
- Proficiency in MS Office application especially Excel, Access and Macro
Interested parties, please send your profile with present and expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.