Nigel Frank International (NFi) is a recruitment consultancy fast becoming the global leader in a hugely expanding specialist market.
Having established the Nigel Frank International brand in 2006 in the UK, the company now has offices in London, Newcastle (UK) and New York City and has grown to more than 55 employees across Europe and North America.
NFi's business is focussed within a niche sector of the IT marketplace. In 2010 the value of products sold in this niche sector was beyond $1b, and it's getting bigger every day. NFi's strategy is to align its own expansion with this and expects to double headcount to in excess of 110 employees in 2011 and double again in 2012.
The initial office is in Singapore but the immediate markets being covered will include Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore. In 3 years, it is expected that all countries in APAC will be serviced by local offices in each country including China, Japan, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia.
Senior Business Analyst - Dynamics AX
jobsDB Ref. JHK400003002989543
Employer Ref. 20161019AX
Do you want to join in a multi-national company with a stable in-house environment?
Do you want to fast track your career with an excellent IT team of professionals and gain exposure from a promising industry?
An exciting new role has just become available with a Dynamics AX 2012 R3 End-user based in HK! Due to fast expansion, my client will implement Dynamics AX ERP system worldwide and currently provides opportunities to experienced AX specialist who are seeking a wonderful chance to work as a Business Analyst with a greater stability.
* Participate in internal ERP implementation projects and handle system configuration
* Get user requirements and implement in application systems from the development of the business process models to the final testing, delivery and training;
* Prepare IT documentation such as system design documents, UAT test scripts, functional requirement documents and user manual.
* Support users of the ERP, the group consolidation system, and business intelligence reporting systems to ensure best practices are embedded;
* Degree in IT, Computer Science or related disciplines
* Excellent knowledge of ERP, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 experience is desirable.
* Good business process competences, familiar with Trading / Logistics / Retail industry will be s plus.
* Experience with implementing BI and reporting tools a plus.
* Ability to communicate clearly with various business users on project tasks and status
* Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
This position is fresh to the market and is being filled exclusively by Nigel Frank International. If you are interested and qualified, send your resume to r.zhang @ nigelfrank.com or call me +65 6622 5599.