HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider and leading operator in fixed-line, broadband and mobile communication services. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sales, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
HKT offers a unique quadruple-play experience in Hong Kong delivering media content on its fixed-line, broadband Internet access and mobile platforms jointly with its parent company, PCCW Limited.
HKT also provides a range of innovative and smart living services beyond connectivity to make the daily lives of customers more convenient, whether they are at home, in the workplace, or on the go.
HKT-COMMERCIAL GROUP has a strong track record for Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) innovations serving the needs of commercial and wholesale organizations of different sizes and industries in Hong Kong, Mainland China and beyond. Our pioneering approach in providing "Next Generation ICT Solutions and Services" includes world-class carrier-grade cloud platforms, ultra high-speed fixed and mobile networks, award-winning industry-specific SME solutions, fixed-mobile integration, advanced cross-border capabilities and end-to-end systems integration in addressing customer needs to fuel their business growth. We have a strong team of 10,000+ professionals in Hong Kong, Macau and China regions, contributing to various business functions including commercial sales and marketing, solutions consulting, product development & management, China commercial business, and contact center outsourcing services, etc.
Senior Business Analyst - P&L
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919896
Employer Ref. CT1600744334-163
- Perform annual budget planning and target setting
- Conduct regular business review with business owners in terms of performance analysis to support business decision making
- Participate in sales commission scheme planning, implementation, effectiveness review and handle related queries
- Prepare regular financial and segment reports for performance management
- Work closely with internal parties to review operational efficiency and initiate process improvement and controls
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related discipline
- 4 years or above related experience, preferably in Telecommunication or Enterprise Systems industry
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient experience in using PC software (eg. Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese, good Mandarin would be an advantage