Founded in 2002 with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai, ALS International is a leading executive search firm specialising in the Financial Services, Legal, and Commerce sectors. Our consultants are industry experts and experienced recruitment professionals with strong global networks and extensive knowledge of the local market. We are dedicated to helping candidates to take their career forward.
For further information, please visit our website at www.alsrecruit.com.
Senior Business Development Coordinator – Law Firm
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836039
Employer Ref. JD-14553
A leading international law firm with established Asia presence is looking for aSenior Business Development Coordinator to join the regional business development team. The successful candidate will work closely with the Business Development Manager to develop and implementmarketing strategies and business development programs for the regional office.
- Acts as a marketing/business development resource to individual partners and local teams, as requested
- Leads the development and production of pitch books and presentations. Ensures the post pitch follow up process is completed
- Leads Requests for Information (RFI) and Requests for Proposals (RFP) projects and global pitch teams
- Works with the Manager and PR Team to coordinate public relations and publicity opportunities for the firm
- Develops relationships with other professional service providers for prospective referrals and/or event co-sponsorship opportunities
- Leads and organizes special events such as panel/speaking engagement opportunities for partners
- Stays abreast of local company best practices,market and industry trends, and provides competitor research to assist the Manager in making recommendations for the Office
- Coordinates with the Practice Area Specialists to organize, develop, and execute various global business development plans
- Works with local office practice groups to develop and execute BD and Marketing plans,including, cross selling and client targeting programs
- Updates and maintains local practice profiles and descriptions, including gathering deal and case data from local professionals
- Participates in community projects or local civic, professional, or business organizations
- Coordinates work done by Global Business Development staff in supporting local efforts
- Coordinates with other areas/departments of the firm where overlap exists to develop efficient procedures/communications to stream-line processes and satisfy various department needs
- Assists with training new BD Assistants and Coordinators by becoming a mentor and providing ongoing support
- Promotes effective work practices, works as a team member, and shows respect for co-workers
- Bachelor's degree in related field required
- At least five years related experience in business development, marketing, communications, or public relations, preferred
- Two years relevant work experience at a law firm preferred
- Demonstrated excellence in: Pitch book preparation, market/company research, drafting and project management of RFP/RFI responses, design and implementation of events, project management, in depth knowledge of firm resources
- Well developed and professional interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the Firm
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Advanced knowledge in PC applications
- Ability to work in a team environment with a customer service focus
- Organizational skills needed to manage time well, prioritize effectively, and handle multiple deadlines
- High level of attention to detail with excellent proofreading skills
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion
To apply for the above position, please contact Amy Kwok on +852 2920 9115 or click "Apply" button.