jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834851
Employer Ref. 3667900/001
Great opportunity in joining one of the Leading Consumer Goods Retailer
Our client is a locally renowned retailing group. Equipped with the best resources and support, they have high standards in regarding to their E-Commerce Business. Employees are offered with great career opportunities in the future. The team is now actively looking for a proactive and motivating E-Commerce talent to join them.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies plans related to SEM, SEO and displayed advertising at driving qualified
- Manage content management system and SEO in timely manner
- Enhance the platform in different means to provide the best user experience
- Evaluate and analyse the eCommerce platforms traffic and usability trends and provide recommendations for improvement
- Draw higher traffic, consumer usage, increase visitors, conversion rates and drive sales
- Manage system development vendor closely for web tracking enhancement on eCommerce platforms
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in e-Commerce environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Experience in content management system is preferable (e.g. Magento, Wordpress)
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel & Powerpoint
- Proven strength in SEM, SEO and Google Analytic
- Knowledge in eCommerce website management (e.g. product & content management, A/B testing, performance analytics)
- Result-oriented and strong analytical skills
This is a fantastic position to work for the leader in E-Commerce. Our client offers an attractive package
Do not miss the chance. Action and apply now!
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact [Connie] [Cheung] on [+852 3602 2462].
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk