Senior Business Strategy Manager, Sales Model Management
Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919486
Employer Ref. 493987
Job No.: 493987
Employment Type: Full time
Departments: Personal Banking and Wealth Management Department
- Build an effective communication mechanism with RM, collaborate with various units of distribution channel and other related business units to drive the implementation of sales strategies and achievement of targe
- Design and deliver timely sales management MIS to facilitate sales progress monitoring and evaluate the RM productivity and sales activities. Collaborate with Channel to communicate the sales strategies and targets, coordinate with frontline on the sales plan implementation.
- Organize appropriate team recognition activities to improve team morale and to develop an effective sales culture
- Proactively gather feedback from frontlines on their needs. Enhance sales tools and workflows to improve sales productivity.
- Coordinate with relevant product and segment units to drive the product innovation, product features and enhancement to ensure the competitiveness in the market
- Design market and product information framework and delivery methods for RMs to provide standardized information to customers in an efficient manner
- Degree or above with major in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Statistics or related discipline
- At least 8 years' experience in financial product sales, sales management or segment management in banking industry
- Familiar with retail banking products, banking regulation and practice.
- Familiar with the risk management framework in banking industry
- Proven leadership skills and able to lead a team to achieve the goals.
- Be innovative with good organizing & problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to establish good relationship with other business units
- Excellent presentation skills with good command of English and Chinese in both spoken and written, including Putonghua
- Familiar with MS Office software (MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint) and Chinese word processing
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your application online. For details, please visit our website “http://www.bochk.com”
To apply: http://careers.pageuppeople.com/798/cw/en/job/493987?lApplicationSubSourceID=
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.
About Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
Join Bank of China (Hong Kong)
Be a dynamic member of our team
- We commit to excellence and professionalism
- We value people
We offer challenging and rewarding careers that will further your personal development.