MUJI (Hong Kong) Company Limited
MUJI is committed to live up to its principles of offering high quality products at reasonable prices. We strive to continue expanding its array of merchandise to cater to the diverse needs and lifestyles of customers.
To cope with our continuous growth and development of the business, we are now seeking for high caliber candidates to join as a member of our team:
Senior Buyer / Buyer - Garment
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783988
- Coordinate and follow up with suppliers for ordering and shipment issues
- Deploy effective stock replenishment and allocation plan in order to maintain optimal stock and SKU's holding at all stores
- Act as a leading role to drive Marketing and Sales Team by formulating integrated merchandising and promotion plans
- Prepare reports and analyses for monitoring the effectiveness of the product and pricing strategies
- Assist in other ad hoc project as assigned
- Degree holder in Fashion, Purchasing or related disciplines
- 4-6 years solid buying experience of garment in retail chain environment
- Work experience in retail operation will be an advantage
- Self-motivated, positive and able to work under pressure
- A fast learner, acute market sense with strong analytical mind
- Excellent communication and organization skills with retail service mindset
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English, with knowledge of written and spoken Japanese is an asset.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially in MS Excel
- Willing to work overtime
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Buyer
A competitive package and promising career prospect will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply Now" to submit your application.
The personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment-related purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.
MUJI (Hong Kong) Company Limited is an equal opportunities employer.