Greenpeace exists because this fragile earth deserves a voice. It needs solutions. It needs change. It needs action.
Greenpeace is a non-profit environmental organization with a presence in 55 countries. We expose global environmental problems and force positive changes through research, lobbying and non-violent direct action. We are now calling on brave and inspiring individuals to join us.
Senior Campaigner - Corporate
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922266
The corporate sector holds incredible power in our world’s future. Are you someone with corporate background who thinks that businesses can do more to protect the environment? Doyou want to help us steer Asian corporations toward a more sustainable vision?
Greenpeace East Asia is recruiting a Senior Campaigner to support our strategic focus on corporate and consumer sectors. The post holder will work with Greenpeace offices across the world to challenge corporations and financial sector to clean up supply chains, champion the sustainable use of world’s resources, and act as responsible players in society.
We are looking for qualified applicants to take a leading role in Greenpeace’s corporate and consumer campaigns. Core duties will include:
- Providing insight on the corporate/finance sector to craft campaign strategy and directing corporate discussions
- Guiding effective engagement with corporations to minimize their environmental impact and build a greener future
- Monitoring and analyzing consumer trends and corporate dynamics to develop a responsive and agile campaign
- Building and maintaining relationships with relevant business associations, other campaign organization, and government/inter-governmental bodies
- Answering media inquiries as a campaign spokesperson
- Advising the campaign’s media team to effectively engage various audiences including corporate/finance sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business studies or similar;
- At least 3 years of related experience, with knowledge of Hong Kong / Asian corporate scene
- Fluency in written and spoken English, written Chinese and Cantonese
- Strong strategic, research and analytical abilities
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and to meet tight deadlines, including a flexible mindset regarding working hours;
- Commitment to, and demonstrated ability to work well as part of a team;
- Commitment to the mission, principles and values of Greenpeace.
This position is for 3-year contract subject to renewal. Applicants with working experience in the corporate/finance sector will have a strong advantage.
Any interested parties, please send your cover letter and full resume with current and expected salary to https://secured.greenpeace.org/hk/about/careers/ . Please note if you fail to submit motivation letter your application will be deprioritized.