Senior Category Manager / Head of Health Care
Hillman Ross Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920339
Employer Ref. 4855
Our client is a leading health and beauty brand with robust market share and sales channel throughout Asia Pacific. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a high caliber to join their team.
We are now seeking for a Senior Category manager / Head of Health Care
- To develop the merchandise, buying and pricing strategies for designated categories through enhancing category penetration, trading up customers, increasing competitive and market opportunities
- To provide customer with innovative products and services
- To cooperate with retail operations, supply chain and marketing department to ensure merchandising activities and category plans meet customers’ target and maximize sales, profit
- To set up effective SKU control and tail managemen
- To establish beneficial relationships with vendors for long term strategic partnershi
- To manage central data administration tea
- To produce regular analysis and reports for category management and plannin
- To foresee market trends, competitions, and consumer needs to formulate innovative merchandising and sales execution plans and initiative
- To provide training to team members on category management, supplier communication and implement campaign.
- University graduate
- Minimum 12 years solid merchandising experience with at least 6 years at management level, preferably in the FMCG, retail, health industry
- Strategic thinker with excellent influencing and negotiation skill
- Good planning analytical and influencing skills
- Analytical, creative, customer focused, open to change, well planned and self-motivated
- Strong sourcing network
- An acute market sense
- Good interpersonal and people management skill
- Good communication skill and good command of English and Chinese
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hillman Ross Limited
About Hillman Ross Limited
Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross’s success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates’ careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.