Senior Claims Specialist
AIA Hong Kong and Macau
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004915566
Employer Ref. 15385
Provide high-quality claims services on all line business, including Life, Accident & Health and General Insurance which are in line with the Company and department goals.
- Carry out detailed assessments in line with established standards, procedures and guidance provided. Approve claims within designated authority level and makes recommendation to senior.
- Handle enquiries and complaints from customers, agency force, other departments and other insurance regulatory bodies and recommend for improvement plan.
- Assist team manager to handle regular claim reports in order to monitor the claims operational flow for SSM and HK and recommend for improvement plan.
- Provide training / coaching for current and new hires (SSM and HK) for the use of system and assessment skills to ensure high-quality claim service delivery to our customers.
- Provide administrative supports in claim issues (SSM and HK) and participate in projects or assigned by immediate manage in order to meet business requirement.
- Provide claims training support agency, distributor and other working partners.
- University/College graduate plus 2 years’ experience OR
- Form 5 graduate plus 6-8 years related experience
- Preferable to have achieved FLMI and ALHC
- Knowledge of PC operation is preferable
About AIA Hong Kong and Macau
AIA International Limited
About AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau
AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau are subsidiaries of AIA Group Limited. AIA Group Limited established its operations in Hong Kong in 1931. We have more than 11,000 financial planners*, as well as an extensive network of brokerage and bancassurance partners who serve more than 1.8 million customers*. Our products range from individual life, group life, accident, medical and health, personal lines insurance to investment-linked products with numerous investment options. We are also dedicated to providing superb product solutions to meet the financial needs of high net worth customers.
* As of February 2016