The Bank of East Asia, Ltd.
TAKE YOUR FUTURE IN YOUR HANDS
The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 81 branches, 55 SupremeGold Centres, and 11 i-Financial Centres throughout the city.
With a team of over 3,900 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 12,000 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Senior Clerk - Accounts & Administration Section
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005070743
Securities Services Department
Senior Clerk - Accounts & Administration Section (Job Opening ID: 1471)
- To be a team member of Securities Services Department
- To handle clients’ enquiries on account related matters
- To prepare periodic financial reports and business performance statistics for Management review
- To provide office administration support
- To assist in any ad hoc tasks assigned by the supervisors
- HKCEE/HKDSE or above, with 5 subjects, including Chinese, English and Mathematics, at Level 2/Attained/Grade E or above
- Minimum of 1 year’s working experience in securities or banking industry
- Passes in Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examinations an advantage
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua a plus
- Good knowledge of MS Office
(Fresh graduate with less working experience will also be considered)
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at http://www.hkbea.com/html/en/bea-career-job-opportunities.html and search for the job. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.