AETG is a leading Executive Search and HR Solutions firm headquartered out of Hong Kong with offices in Shanghai, Singapore, Taiwan and Tokyo.
Our search group’s core focus is to provide tailored Search and market mapping to leading organizations. This is coupled with our “award winning” HR / Payroll Solutions business which offers an innovative suite of value added services and products.
Our group consists of experienced industry experts as well as HR trained professionals ensuring that our customers’ expectations are always met and exceeded.
Senior Client Services and Sales Support Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999331
A dynamic and innovative Finance Institution is looking for Senior Client Services and Sales Support.
Candidates with less experience will be hired as Client Services and Sales Support Officer.
Our client is urgently seeking customer-oriented talent to join the progressive P2P Fintech business. The candidate will need to build up a long lasting relationship with professional investors and retail customers.
- Manage and maintain client relationships and explore new business opportunities;
- Handle client inquiries;
- Support sales team and reconcile progress to the management;
- Follow up with the clients’ fund subscriptions;
- Work with various internal & external parties to cater for clients' needs, especially working with the P2P money lending business partner;
- Carry out account opening, compliance, KYC procedures and other ad-hoc task.
- University graduates;
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience in finance industry, with experience in processing loans is a plus. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Client Services and Sales Support Officer;
- Work experience and knowledge in fund selling;
- Experience in type 1 SFC regulated activities (Dealing in Securities) is definitely an advantage. For those candidates without SFC license is required to take licensing exams after joining the company;
- Detail-minded and with proactive working manner;
- Teamwork spirit;
- Strong relationship management skills;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese is a must. Fluent Mandarin will be an advantage.