Senior Client Success Manager (Digital Marketing, Key Account Management)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783385
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own the ultimate success of a Clients ‘portfolio by taking responsibility for the Satisfaction, Retention and Growth of each account
- Identify opportunities for clients to reduce their workload through automation and deeper integration of the Emarsys platform
- Improve the on-going client relationship for assigned accounts and deliver a best in class customer experience
- Act as the point of escalation for client-specific issues if they affect the relationship and/or revenues
- Oversee client growth and delivery a return on the clients investment in Emarsys
- Drive upsell and cross selling opportunities
- Create advocacy within the portfolio to drive testimonials, case studies and references to create new business opportunities
- Work with the senior stakeholders of account portfolio to understand their business objectives and promote Emarsys ‘value and ROI through adoption and usage of our solutions
- Provide timely and accurate forecasting and activity reporting in Salesforce or other systems
- Conduct regular satisfaction surveys and follow up on low satisfaction scores ensuring a positive resolution for the Client can be achieved
- 5 years experience in client relationship management, preferably in digital marketing and technology areas
- Working experience in digital marketing or advertisement agency is highly preferred
- Quick learners with ability to adapt to changing environment and product development
- Excellent Client management skills and communication skills
- Strong in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- A positive attitude, self-motivated, and a good team member
- Strong technology skills, and thorough knowledge of MS Office software
Interested parties are invited to send your full resume with current and expected salary to us or clicking "APPLY NOW".
All applications will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A job with a dynamic and experienced team of professionals.
- A great working environment, with opportunities to work with and learn from some seriously talented individuals.
- Emarsys Academy - we empower Emarsys employees to inspire excellence by developing their knowledge and skills.
- A company with an international outlook and a good market positioning.
- Be part of the engine that is behind a very fast growing business.
- Competitive remuneration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Emarsys Limited
About Emarsys Limited