SENIOR CLUB SERVICES OFFICER / CLUB SERVICES OFFICER [REF. RC-SCSO/CSO]
Whampoa Property Management Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835451
Employer Ref. RC-SCSO/CSO
- Degree or Higher Diploma holder in Recreation Management or Physical Education
- Minimum 4 years' relevant working experience
- Certificate holder in fitness training preferred
- Good PC knowledge preferred
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Shift duty required
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Club Services Officer
We offer salary and benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send a full resume with contact telephone number and expected salary to Estate Manager - Whampoa Property Management Limited, Estate Management Office, L1, Rambler Crest, 1 Tsing Yi Road, N.T. (Please quote reference on envelope) or via E-mail (in Word format) at email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/similar post(s).
Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise when no longer required.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Whampoa Property Management Limited
About Whampoa Property Management Limited
We are the Manager of Rambler Crest, a large residential development in Tsing Yi.