jobsDB ref: JHK100003004778238
Employer Ref. GW/16/317
- Higher Diploma in Recreation Management or related disciplines
- At least 5 years' relevant experience in prestigious clubhouses, hotels or similar establishments
- Outgoing personality, self-motivated, diligent and customer oriented
- Able to work independently and perform under pressure
- Knowledge in Powerpoint or CorelDraw will be an advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Shift duty and work on weekends and Public Holidays may be required
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Clubhouse Officer
We will offer attractive compensation package to the right candidate. Please send application enclosing resume stating career and salary history, expected salary and date of availability to The Human Resources Manager, Goodwell Property Management Limited, 2/F New Treasure Centre, 10 Ng Fong Street, San Po Kong, Kowloon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (in Word format). Please quote the reference of the position you apply for in all correspondences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes within the Group. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful.
(Our website : http://www.goodwell.com.hk/)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Goodwell Property Management Ltd
About Goodwell Property Management Ltd
Established in 1981, Goodwell Property Management Ltd is one of Hong Kong's leading property management companies, with extensive experience in the management of residential, industrial and commercial properties. Goodwell Property Management Ltd is a member of Cheung Kong Property Group employing over 2,300 staff. To cope with our continuous growth, we are looking for energetic candidates to join us.