Nan Fung Group
We are a well-established Group with diversified interests in property investment, property development, construction, property management, property financing and financial investment.
We now invite applications for the following position:
SENIOR CLUBHOUSE OFFICER (TUNG CHUNG)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991521
Employer Ref. SCHO/HH
- Diploma in Recreation or Facilities Management an advantage
- At least 7 years’ related experience in managing sizeable Club House in residential properties with 2 years experience in supervisory level
- Member of relevant professional bodies and familiar with fitness equipment operation is preferable
- Supervise a team of staff in planning and organizing activities and functions for our residents
- Prepare annual budgets, reports and conduct surveys on residents’ interests and needs
We provide generous compensation and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with salary expected to The Human Resources Manager, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK or by E-mail： hr @ pm.nanfung.com or by clicking "Apply Now" below (We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for selection purpose.)
“Nan Fung Group” and “the Group” mean Nan Fung International Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries.