Senior Communications Executive
Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (Management) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004921829
Employer Ref. COMM/SCE/116-16
What is the role of this position?
The candidate will report to and assist the Marketing Communications Manager in planning, developing and executing marketing communication strategies, building media relations, generating positive publicity for HKCEC F&B products, drafting editorial materials and providing marketing support to internal departments.
Can you meet the following requirements?
- Degree holder of communications, marketing or related discipline
- 3 years' experience in sizable organisations with responsibility in marketing communication and public relations, MICE or hospitality / F&B industry preferred
- Knowledge in digital marketing and experience in use of social media as a promotion tool and good connection with food media and food bloggers would be an advantage
- Experience in supervising design and production, and photography
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organisational, and analytical skills
- Presentable, well-organised, proactive, self-motivated and detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Suitable candidate with less experience will be considered as Communications Executive
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (Management) Limited
About Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (Management) Limited
A Team of Talents to be Proud of
Applications are invited for the following position: