Established in 1942, Emperor Group has grown & expanded into a large enterprise group of diversified businesses that includes financial services, property, watch & jewellery, entertainment, hospitality, media, furniture & furnishing as well as food & beverage, with four companies publicly listed. Embracing the mission “From the community, To the community”, the Group has always been committed to fulfilling its corporate social responsibilities. (Visit our website & discover more www.emperorgroup.com)
If you are passionate & looking for growth & achievement, there are opportunities for you:
Senior Communications Executive / Communications Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919608
Employer Ref. EIML_CE
- Assist in the execution of the Group’s strategies in corporate communications and reputation management
- Assist in the planning and implementation of the Group’s CSR activities
- Undertake any projects assigned by Line Manager
- Degree in Language, Translation, Communications, Public Relations or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years solid experience in the development of corporate communications tools, including printed matters, websites, digital presentations
- Hands-on experience in CSR activities is an asset
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese with strong copywriting techniques
- Good communication skills with positive attitude and self-initiative
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Communications Executive
We offer 5-day-work week with competitive remuneration & benefit packages to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application letter, resume, expected salary & availability to Human Resources Department, 28/F, Emperor Group Centre, 288 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by fax 2835-6677 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below.
We are an equal opportunity employer & welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence & be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Emperor Group. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We retain the unsuccessful applications for a maximum period of six months.