Galaxy Entertainment Group is a premier entertainment provider, with casino gaming, luxurious resorts and entertainment facilities primarily in Macau. We strive for excellence in becoming a leader in the entertainment and gaming business in Asia. To support our expansion, more casino, hotel and resort projects are on the way. These are Galaxy's contribution to Macau a must-see vacation spot for travelers from Asia and beyond. To our employees, Galaxy provides a strong platform of diversified opportunities for personal and professional growth. In line with our expansion, we are seeking a professional who is competent and demonstrates innovation spirit, team work and commitment to fill the following position:
Senior Company Secretarial Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834613
- Provide full range of company secretarial services to the listed company and its subsidiaries
- Handle all compliance works including announcements, circulars, interim and annual reports, DI reporting, convening of Board and Board Committee meetings, and annual general meetings
- Handle statutory filings and correspondence with the relevant regulatory authorities and government departments
- University graduate and an associate member of ICSA/HKICS
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience, of which 5 years at managerial level
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Chinese Word Processing
- Knowledge in CSA will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, well organized, independent and possess a strong sense of responsibility, able to meet tight deadlines with good time management;
- Able to supervise team members
If you desire to go far in your career that be rewarded with growth and career progression, please send us your resume immediately. You may also visit our website www.galaxyentertainment.com for Company details.
An attractive remuneration package including, but not limited to, annual leave, medical benefits, provident fund and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested applicants are to complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply now button.Please attach your detailed resume incorporating salary expectation and availability.
Please quote the applied position in the subject of your email. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. All applications will be retained for a maximum period of 2 years and may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group.