Senior Company Secretarial Officer / Assistant Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832044
- Degree holder in Company Secretarial programmes, corporate compliance, or related disciplines
- Associate or a student member of HKICS or ICSA
- At least 5 years relevant working experience, preferably in a professional firm
- Proficiency in CSA program and MS office
- Good communication skills in both English and Cantonese, Mandarin preferable.
- Proven initiative, hardworking and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to lead a team and develop business relationships
We offer an attractive remuneration package, excellent career prospects in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Our continuing expansion and growth offer numerous opportunities.
If you consider yourself the appropriate choice, please forward your CV and salary expectations to the HR Director, 2/F 625 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong.
Selected candidates will be notified by phone for interview arrangements within 4 weeks. Applications of unsuccessful candidates will be deleted immediately after screening.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Employer's Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Baker Tilly Hong Kong is a leading firm of certified public accountants and business advisers, specialising in providing clients with a range of integrated services. Our firm is driven by 250 directors and staff with offices in Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Macau.