As one of the leading property developers in Hong Kong striving for excellence and quality, we have developed prestigious properties such as Coronation, One Mayfair, The Hermitage and The Palazzo. In addition to managing a large and diverse portfolio of leasing properties, we also own and operate The Fullerton Hotel and Fullerton Bay Hotel in Singapore, four prime hotels and a Yacht & Country Club in Hong Kong.
Senior Company Secretarial Officer / Company Secretarial Officer (Ref: SCSO/CSO)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917901
Employer Ref. SCSO/CSO
Responsibilities of the role include procurement in compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements, implementation and execution of the Group’s compliance policies and procedures, preparation of agendas, minutes, statutory returns and other documents in compliance with laws and regulations in Hong Kong, the PRC, and other jurisdictions, and participation in ad hoc projects when necessary.
- Degree holder with associate membership of ICSA / HKICS and solid knowledge in company secretarial and / or legal aspects
- At least 5 years of working experience in listed companies and/or professional firms
- Fluent in spoken and written communication in Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese) & English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task
- Meticulous, hardworking and willing to take initiative and dedicated to work as a team player
- Experience in PRC corporate regulations and practice preferred
- Less experience will be considered for the position of Company Secretarial Officer
We offer attractive remuneration packages commensurate with experience and qualifications. If you aspire to an exciting and rewarding career, send your resume immediately, quoting your present and expected salaries to our email address at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Human Resources Department, Sino Group, 11-12/F, Tsim Sha Tsui Centre, Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
If the applicant does not receive a response by 29 December 2016, the application will be considered unsuccessful. Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.