Founded in 2002 with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai, ALS International is a leading executive search firm specialising in the Financial Services, Legal, and Commerce sectors. Our consultants are industry experts and experienced recruitment professionals with strong global networks and extensive knowledge of the local market. We are dedicated to helping candidates to take their career forward.
For further information, please visit our website at www.alsrecruit.com.
Senior Compensation & Benefit Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832208
Our client is one of the largest HK Listed conglomerates with strong presence across the Asia Pacific region. Due to rapid expansion, they are now looking to strengthen their C&B function.
- You will need to lead the development of the company’s total reward philosophy and pay structure.
- Overseeing and implementing short-term and long-term incentive plans
- Project manage and consult on the annual salary and bonus review process in support of global alignment and pay for performance
- Lead global pay and benefits bench-marking study and harmonization projects
- Participate in the implementation of HR system upgrade and process improvement projects
- Being part of any other ad hoc duties
You will have a Bachelor Degree in HR or Business Studies with a minimum of 8 years of total reward program design and implementation experience. It would be an advantage if you have worked in large multinational companies and demonstrated the ability to influence and drive results. You are meticulous, have strong attention to detail and are accurate with numbers. For this role you will have to be proficient in both spoken and written Chinese and English.