jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998880
Employer Ref. 91M0080104
Our client, a international retail brand is recruiting for a Senior Compensation & Benefits Manager, APAC to join their regional HR team:
- Lead Compensation & Benefits projects including international assignment, salary review, bonus review exercise, job evaluation, etc.
- Provide professional consultation to business department leaders to ensure that the reward strategy is implemented effectively within budget, legal and compliance standards and accurate records are maintained.
- Ensuring that all compensation and benefits policies and procedures are in alignment with all relevant legal requirements including maintaining internal control systems and supporting external audit requirements.
- ad hoc HR projects as required
- Degree qualified in Human Resources, or a business related discipline with at least 8 years experience in Compensation & Benefits; ideally gained in multinational companies
- Hands-on, self-disciplined leader with a strong work ethic and a passion for your profession
- Strong analytic skills and a thorough knowledge of creating compensation models and benefit plan designs
- Fluency in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Interested parties kindly apply via "Apply Now" or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"