NEWTIMES GROUP is a well-established global apparel supply chain management company with 1,500 staff members. To cope with our business growth, we are looking for a high caliber to join our Logistics & Compliance Team in Hong Kong head office.
Senior Compliance Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836292
- Lead and manage the internal compliance teams of Asia Pacific
- Manage, communicate and assist in various compliance programs and surveys, including Brand Protection, Social Responsibility Compliance and C-TPAT/GSV Program as well as Conflict Minerals Survey, SAC/HIGG Survey and etc.
- Conduct and deliver training, auditing, corrective action plans and remediation programs at factories and sub-contractors
- Liaise with different non-government organization, such as ILO/BW, FLA, BSI and etc.
- University graduate in business management or related discipline
- At least 10-year solid work experience in compliance field with minimum 5 years at managerial level
- Experience in 3rd party audit firm, manufacturing and trading companies would be advantaged
- Possess sound knowledge in international labor and compliance laws as well as related regulations
- Strong leadership, management, negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills with analytical mindset
- Able to work diligently, under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in using MS office and compliance applications, such as Intellimas, Setlog, BW platform and etc.
- Good commend of both written and spoken English and Mandarin, knowledge in other Asian language would be a plus
We offer competitive remuneration package including double pay, discretionary bonus, medical scheme, 5-day work and excellent career prospect to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary via “APPLY” button.
(Collected personal data will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)