Senior Compliance Manager - Food
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920106
Employer Ref. AMHL-717834
Key job responsibilities include:
- Proactively identify the areas of risk in respect of working conditions and standards.
- Provide recommendations in respect of those risks based on legal obligations and requirements
- Liaise with the Compliance and Sustainability analyst to contribute to the C&S monthly report in a timely manner
- Maintain open communication with all related departments to address the identification of food safety hazards and process improvement opportunities, according to new laws, regulations and compliance initiatives
- Assess opportunities, risks and trends in current and new sourcing countries and contribute to timely updates of Country Profiles
- Ensure the food safety programme is in full compliance with global standards
- Support the C&S Director in overall implementation & development of Food CSR Strategy
Other requirements include:
- Degree holder or above, preferred majoring in food microbiology, food science or related field
- Food safety compliance manager certification is a PLUS
- A min. of 8 years in compliance for food industry, supervisory experience is needed
- BSCI and Global GAP certification systems Knowledge is essential
- HACCP certified
- Good command in English and Mandarin, PC knowledge is essential
- Travel is required
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ConnectedGroup Limited
About ConnectedGroup Limited
ConnectedGroup is an executive search and recruitment firm with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and China. We work across a number of industry sectors providing cross-functional recruitment. Our specialisms are Financial Services, Legal, Technology Transformation, Strategy and Change, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Sourcing, Industrial, Consumer and Retail/Luxury Goods, Hospitality, Corporate Functions/Administration (HR/Finance/Accounting/Support).
All information is used for recruitment purposes only. Although we endeavour to respond to every applicant this may not always be possible so if you receive no response within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific vacancy to be unsuccessful. We will contact you with the next vacancy that matches your profile.