Senior Compliance Officer (CL-01/67/80-DB)
Bangkok Bank Public Co Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917698
Employer Ref. CL-01/67/80-DB
- Advise business units on all relevant rules and regulations, including HKMA SPMs and PDPO
- Review the operation policies and guidelines to identify any violation of the rules and regulations
- Review and distribute the internal management report related to compliance issues
- Assist in consultation raised by operation team and Head Office Compliance relating to compliance issues, including due diligence and AML / CTF / KYC risk management
- Actively involve in AML & regulatory related compliance review and research
- Participate ad-hoc task as assigned
- Familiar & with hands on experience in Banking Ordinance and HKMA guidelines
- University degree in Accounting, Law, Business or related discipline(s)
- Minimum 5 years’ solid Compliance or Audit experience, preferably gained from the banking industry
- Independent, proactive and with strong sense of responsibility
- Strong analytical skill, attentive to details and able to work under pressure and meet deadline
- Good presentation and communication skills including spoken & written English and Chinese
- Good computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
*Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
We offer excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties please apply with FULL resume, stating current / expected salary and availability to Human Resources, Bangkok Bank Public Co. Ltd., Bangkok Bank Building, 28 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used solely for considering suitability for the post and strictly in accordance with our personal data policies which are available on request.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bangkok Bank Public Co Ltd
About Bangkok Bank Public Co Ltd
Established in 1944, we are one of the largest regional banks in Southeast Asia. Bangkok Bank is Thailand’s market leader in corporate and SME banking and has the country’s largest retail customer base. The Bank’s overseas branch network spans in Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Taiwan, Philippines, Vietnam, the USA and the UK, including two wholly-owned subsidiaries in China and Malaysia.
Our Hong Kong Branch is now looking for high caliber candidate to apply for this position: