Senior/Construction Programming Engineer (Scheduler/Planner)
Currie & Brown (China) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834346
Construction Programming / Scheduling Advisory
Currie & Brown is one of the very few companies providing specialised construction programming services to the industry.
Project delays has become a “norm” and our services can assist to reduce the risk of project overall run. Moreover, professional programming technique allocates true causes of delay and hence retrieve the fact identifying liabilities of the delays.
Effective programming requires dedicated selection of activities to be displayed for presentation which must be true reflection of the project critical path(s). Fully sequenced programme for the identification of the critical path(s) must be prepared with sufficient details for progress monitoring and on-going end date forecasting.
Forensic services is of high demand and we are the experts in providing retrospective analysis for both “time and cost”. Currie & Brown offers one shop services integrating “time and cost” expert advisory services to assist in post contract disputes.
- Advise on project planning throughout a project lift cycle from feasibility, execution to post contract.
- Prepare and develop tender programme, design and construction master programme.
- Responsible for programme updates, advice on delay mitigation measures and reporting.
- Assist with dispute resolution services, involving with forensic programming works, delay and disruption analysis.
- Involve with constructability review and resources planning.
- Provide accurate reports in clients’ meetings and internal meetings, assist in programme presentations.
- Candidates should possess strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- The position is based in Hong Kong but overseas travel may be required.
- The candidate is require to support in any ad hoc assignment for the company.
- Minimum 5 years of planning/programming experience in civil / infrastructure / MTR / Building projects desirable
- Higher diploma or above in engineering or construction related disciplines.
- Strong skills using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as scheduling software such as Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project or similar;
- Self-motivated, a good team player, able to work independently to deliver results and meet deadlines.
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Experience with NEC Contracts and/or Schedule Risk Analysis a definite advantage
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Currie & Brown (China) Limited
About Currie & Brown (China) Limited