iPR Ogilvy Limited
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917382
iPR Ogilvy is a leading public relations consultancy specialized in corporate and marketing communications as well as investors relations. We build reputations, change minds and shape behaviors for clients through strategic implementation of all-round communications solutions that leverage a solid network and extend reach into more market segments spanning the finance, technology, consumer all the way to the public sector.
We are now looking for high caliber candidates as new members. If you are someone who thinks creatively and acts smartly, who demands excellent learning and career opportunities of building the most prominent brands in the world in a highly challenging yet friendly working environment, you will enjoy the fulfilling experience as part of the winning team at iPR Ogilvy.
The successful candidate will be involved in providing PR counsel and services to a client portfolio of blue-chip multinationals that represents leaders and fast growing organizations in the corporate, technology and consumer disciplines.
1) University graduate, preferably in Journalism, Communications or English Language
2) 6+ years of PR/communications experience
3) Good relations with media and PR consultancy experience a must
4) Excellent English and Chinese language skills
5) Self-starter, aggressive and responsible
6) Proactive, creative, good team spirit with a can-do attitude
7) Able to and willing to work under pressure