RESET Carbon is a leading Hong Kong based environmental and energy services provider focused on measuring and reducing the environmental footprint of corporate customers across East and SE Asia. We develop innovative business-led approaches to environmental management to clients in sectors such as apparel, electronics, commercial property, aviation, food and beverage and professional services. With the rising energy prices, increasing consumer awareness and tightening environmental regulations, RESET works with corporate clients at a global level to turn environmental performance into competitive advantage.
RESET is seeking a Senior Consultant to work within our corporate consulting team. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering projects and developing solutions for a diverse range of clients across Asia and the US.
Senior Consultant – Corporate Sustainability
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833918
- Lead projects with commercial customers, managing a small team of in-house consultants and technical associates. Ensure effective, on-time and on-budget delivery of complex consulting projects.
- Develop project concepts and proposals working with customers and RESET senior management team.
- Produce reports and presentations which clearly communicate research findings, explain technical issues in an easy to understand language and make a compelling business case for changing practices.
- Develop creative tools and processes to support the implementation of sustainability.
- Develop an overview of trends in a fast moving market and ensure that RESET services offerings reflect current market risks and opportunities.
- Establish and maintain professional networks in key business sectors and support RESET business development team to bring new business offerings to market. Represent RESET in public forums as appropriate.
We are looking for an individual with the following qualities:
- Experience of working in a consultative manner with proven track record of delivering practical, forward thinking and economically viable solutions to clients on sustainability improvements in their business.
- Excellent communicative skills, with the ability to present information with confidence to various stakeholders and lead client workshops or meetings.
- Passionate about solving environmental problems with strong analytical capability and awareness of the importance of moving quickly to achieve major reductions of environmental impacts in Asia.
- Significant project management experience in environmental management or a related field and the ability to meet tight deadlines and under budget.
- Knowledge of issues surrounding climate change including: risks and opportunities, adaption, strategy, science based targets, reporting frameworks (CDP, GRI), supply chains, legislation, water and waste management.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin).
- Bachelor Degree holder with more than 5 years of working experience in a related field.
- Previous experience in carbon accounting using GHG Protocol, developing carbon reduction strategy and setting science-based target will be highly desirable.
- A certified Master Degree in a related field.
- 7-10 years working experience in a related field may be considered for the position of Principal Consultant.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.