Senior Consultant – Supply chain environmental management
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991933
RESET Carbon is a leading Hong Kong based environmental and energy services provider focused on measuring and reducing the environmental footprint of corporate customers across East and SE Asia. We develop innovative business-led approaches to environmental management to clients in sectors such as apparel, electronics, commercial property, aviation, food and beverage and professional services. In particular RESET works to develop models for more sustainable supply chains focusing on issues such as energy, water and chemicals management.
RESET is seeking a Senior Consultant to join our team focusing in particular on supply chain clients.
- Develop supply chain project concepts and proposals working with customers and RESET senior management team.
- Lead supply chain environmental improvement projects with commercial customers, managing a small team of in-house consultants and technical associates. Ensure effective, on-time and on-budget delivery of complex consulting projects
- Develop an overview of trends in a fast moving market and ensure that RESET services offerings reflect current market risks and opportunities.
- Work with RESET engineering teams to develop technical support services to RESET clients
- Develop and maintain professional networks in key business sectors and support RESET business development team to bring new business offerings to market. Represent RESET in public forums as appropriate.
We are looking for an individual with the following qualities:
- Passionate about solving environmental problems and aware of the importance of moving quickly to achieve major reductions of environmental impacts in Asia.
- Significant project management experience in environmental management or a related field.
- Experienced engaging corporate teams on environmental issues in Asia
- Strong analytical capability and demonstrated capability to solve problems for customers
- Strong interpersonal skills, well-organized and be able to work independently
- Able to meet precise deadlines, ensuring the prompt delivery of projects
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin)
- Bachelor Degree holder with more than 5 years of working experience in related field
- Knowledge of supply chain sustainability issues and programs such as the Higg Index is an advantage.
- A certified EMS Master Degree in related field.
- 7-10 years working experience in related field may be considered for the position of Principle Consultant.