THE POWER OF BEING UNDERSTOOD
RSM Hong Kong was established in 1975 and is today one of the leading accounting and consulting firms in Hong Kong, offering a wide range of services to local and international clients. We provide services including Audit and Assurance, Tax, Risk Advisory, Transaction Advisory, Corporate Advisory, and Technology and Management Consulting.
RSM Hong Kong is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms. We have over 450 professionals and our clients range from growth-focused entrepreneurial businesses to leading multi-national organisations across many sectors. Our professionals are well-versed in accounting and auditing standards, tax and investment regulations prevailing in Hong Kong, Mainland China and other economies which are major business partners of Hong Kong. Our work conforms to the highest international standards.
The services we offer to our clients are unique, like you, and we welcome and respect people’s individuality, which helps contributing to innovation and success. The commitment to our people’s personal development, to our clients and to our community has given RSM Hong Kong a strong reputation that helps us to attract and retain the best people.
To cope with our rapid expansion and business plans, we are looking for high calibre candidates to fill the following position:
Senior Consultant, Transaction and Valuation Advisory Services (Ref: TAS)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992946
Employer Ref. TAS
Our Transaction Services Team comprises professionals from various disciplines and is experienced in advising on domestic and cross-border transactions. We take on the role of an in-house corporate finance team for companies to support their needs in acquisitions, divestments, joint ventures and strategic alliances. We offer the flexibility of customizing our services to suit their needs for different stages of transactions.
- Perform business, financial instrument, intangible asset and other types of valuations for various purposes such as transaction, financial and tax reporting, and resolving shareholders’ disputes.
- Perform internal valuation reviews as a support to the firm’s audit teams.
- Conduct market/financial research and analysis, modeling as well as other financial and accounting related projects.
- Assist to complete financial and M&A advisory engagements throughout the transaction process.
- Provide other transaction services support when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or related field. Candidates with computing or programming knowledge for building models such as Monte-Carlo Simulation and binomial tree an advantage.
- CPA certification or relevant professional valuation certifications such as CFA, FRM, CVA and Master of Finance a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in valuation, transaction advisory services or auditing from an appraisal or audit firm, or in analytical positions from banks or other financial institutions. Candidates with some IPO, financial advisor and sponsor experience an advantage.
- Knowledge in valuation and accounting standards, and listing rules a plus.
- Detail-minded with strong research and analytical skills.
- Excellent written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed.
- Willing to travel to various client sites if necessary.
RSM Hong Kong offers attractive rewards package to the right candidates. Applicants please send resume, quoting the Ref. TAS, with full career details, availability and expected salary to The Human Resources Department, RSM Hong Kong, 29/F., Lee Garden Two, 28 Yun Ping Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong or by clicking the Apply Now button and upload your CV.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only
More Jobs from this Company
Accountants / Seniors / Assistant Managers / Managers, Audit & Assurance Services (Ref.: AUD)