Established in 1975, JAC Recruitment is a leading executive search firm headquartered in London with a global network of 22 offices in most of the major hubs in Asia Pacific such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, India and etc.
JAC Recruitment has over 1000 employees globally, with experienced consultants specializing in Banking & Financial Services, Information Technology, Accountancy & Finance, Professional Services, Sales & Marketing, Digital Marketing, Luxury & Retail, Energy Sector and more.
Senior Content Strategist - Digital Marketing
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830794
Employer Ref. LK161017-01
Our Client, a fast growing listed digital marketing company, is looking for a high caliber candidate who are familiar with the digital marketing as the role of Senior Content Strategist.
- Work as a part of social media team to develop leading social media practice.
- Create rich and attention-grabbing content to publish across social networking platforms.
- Operate various digital platforms (e.g facebook, twitter, IG, Linkedln and so on) and aspire to build online community for the business.
- Work with clients to develop attractive marketing campaigns which facilitate promotions of brand image and products.
- Keep abreast of digital marketing trends and viral topics.
- Act as a senior content strategist to clients and internal team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a pleasant academic record
- At least 2-3 years' experience in digital copy-writing or blogging;
- Strong creative writing skills in English.
- Experience in online video production is preferred;
- Passionate about social media and digital marketing
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin,
- Proven project management experience and expertise.
- Capable of making decision on project quality and creativity.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight project deadlines;
- Less experienced candidate will be considered to the post of Content Strategist.
For any interested parties, please send your cv along with your current and expected salary to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com