DHL Global Forwarding (Hong Kong) Limited
DHL – The logistics company for the world
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. Our DHL family of divisions offer an unrivalled portfolio of logistics services ranging from national and international parcel delivery, e-commerce shipping and fulfillment solutions, international express, road, air and ocean transport to industrial supply chain management. With about 340,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide, DHL connects people and businesses securely and reliably, enabling global trade flows. With specialized solutions for growth markets and industries including technology, life sciences and healthcare, energy, automotive and retail, a proven commitment to corporate responsibility and an unrivalled presence in developing markets, DHL is decisively positioned as "The logistics company for the world".
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group. The Group generated revenues of more than 59 billion euros in 2015.
Senior Coordinator, Ocean Freight Gateway Operations
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835590
Employer Ref. JD/OFR/SCOGO/1610
Working Location : Kwai Hing
Working Hours : Mon- Fri
- Coordinate with carriers/suppliers to follow up bookings and ensure smooth operations
- Obtain forecast and handle daily communications/requirements from Operations, Customer Service, and/or any other relevant parties, either within local district/country or overseas, to ensure customer requirements are met and take corrective actions in case of deviations from customer requirements
- Update system and perform any related duties or ad-hoc projects assigned by supervisor in compliance with regulations and internal procedures
- High Diploma in related discipline or at least 2 years solid experiences in freight forwarding business
- Good Computer literacy, MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Good networking and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills, self-motivation, good communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Immediately available is preferred
Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Please send application with full particulars of qualifications, experience, current and expected salary by clicking the Apply now button or by post to Human Resources Department, L23, Tower 1 Kowloon Commerce Centre, No. 51 Kwai Cheong Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong. (Please quote ref. no.)
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Personal Information Collection Statement pertaining to Recruitment
DHL Global Forwarding (Hong Kong) Limited (“DHL”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of Hong Kong (the “Ordinance”) and DHL’s Personal Data Protection Policy (the “Policy”) at http://www.dhl.com.hk/en/legal.html#pdpp
By proceeding to respond to this recruitment advertisement you consent that we may use, retain, process, transfer or otherwise handle the personal data that we collect from you for recruitment purposes (including any other purposes directly related thereto) in accordance with the Policy.
All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for future recruitment purposes for a period of not more than six (6) months, after which such data will be destroyed.