Senior Corporate Affairs Officer
Cheung Kong Property Holdings Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004782945
Employer Ref. KLI-SCAO
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, Translation or related disciplines
- At least 3 years' relevant experience, preferably in PR Agency
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Good initiative and able to work under pressure
- Excellent writing and translation skills in both English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office (including Powerpoint & Excel) and Chinese Word Processing
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Corporate Affairs Officer
We will offer attractive compensation package to the right candidate. Please send application enclosing resume stating career and salary history, expected salary and date of availability to The Senior Manager, Human Resources Department, Cheung Kong Property Holdings Limited, 7/F Cheung Kong Center, 2 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or by email to email@example.com (in Word format). Please quote the reference of the position you apply for in all correspondences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes within the Group. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cheung Kong Property Holdings Limited
About Cheung Kong Property Holdings Limited
Cheung Kong Property Holdings Limited is one of the largest property developers in Hong Kong. It has a leading market share in Hong Kong, a strong penetration in the Mainland China, and an international presence through its operations in Singapore, the United Kingdom and The Bahamas.