Pure Search is a UK headquartered Search and Selection practice of more than 14 years with offices in London, Hong Kong and Singapore where our operations are mainly organised by geography, industry and specialism. The group provides comprehensive search and advised recruitment solutions to corporations, financial institutions and professional advisors worldwide.
To ensure we deliver the best solutions to our clients’ requirements, our consultants are aligned to specific industries and sectors, maximising the value of their in-depth market knowledge and extensive client and candidate networks. This is then supported by a dedicated in-house research, mapping and profiling function.
Our exacting standards distinguish us from the competition and we take a holistic approach to each recruitment requirement. As a result, we constantly research, analyse and benchmark professionals across the market. This enables us to provide our clients with a number of non-industry standard, consultancy-led services, over and above our recruitment offering.
Senior Corporate Paralegal / Company Secretarial Manager - International Law Firm
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832504
Our client is a reputable international law firm. They are currently looking to hire an experienced Corporate secretarial professional / paralegal from Corporate practice.
- Handle full range of corporate secretarial matters for Hong Kong listed companies and their private subsidiaries
- Assist on listing rules compliance matters
- Assist on preparing reports, announcements and other company secretarial documents
- Handle statutory maintenance for companies, prepare agendas and minutes
- Ensure compliance with relevant rules and regulations
- Provide some assistance on handling legal agreements and documents for clients
- Degree holder / diploma in related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience (company secretarial/paralegal in corporate practice)
- Experience in law firms would be an asset but not a must
- Experience in handling company secretarial/listing rules compliance matters for Hong Kong listed companies
- Member of HKICS/ICSA would be advantagoues but not a must
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Good communication and organizational skills
Our client provides attractive package, discretionary bonus, 5 days’ work week, stable hours. Located in Central.
Should you have any questions about this opportunity, please feel free to contact Alex Tao at +852 2499 9293 for a confidential discussion.