JAKKS Pacific (H.K.) Limited & its subsidiaries
JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (NASDAQ: JAKK) is a leading designer and marketer of toys and consumer products with a wide range of products that feature popular brands and children's toy licenses. JAKKS’ diverse portfolio includes Action Figures, Electronics, Dolls, Dress-Up, Role Play, Halloween Costumes, Kids Furniture, Vehicles, Plush, Art Activity Kits, Seasonal Products, Infant/Pre-School, Construction Toys, Ride-On Vehicles, Wagons, Inflatable Environments and Tents, Impulse Toys and Pet Products sold under various proprietary brands including JAKKS Pacific®, Road Champs®, Funnoodle®, JAKKS Pets®, Plug It In & Play TV Games™, miWorld™, Kids Only!®, Tollytots®, Disguise®, Moose Mountain® and Maui®.
We are always on the lookout for talented, bright and creative individuals to join our ever-growing team.
We are inviting you to join us:
Senior Costing Engineer / Costing Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830388
- Set up costing systems and evaluation standards for product costing
- Maintain costing systems under proper authorization
- Monitor product cost from concept development stage to finished goods
- Prepare and update costing documentation
- Verify vendor quotations
- Follow up costing issues with in-house engineers
- Suggest and recommend design improvement and modification to optimize profit margin
- Research and source solution for cost control.
- Prepare reports/analysis for cost evaluation/cost control
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor
- Polytechnic/University graduates in Engineering or related principle
- At least 5 years working experience in toys industry, less experience will be consider as Costing Engineer
- Sound knowledge in product development and costing
- Familiar with US, Europe and other major int'l market's toy quality and safety requirement
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Cantonese/Chinese and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office is a must
- Self-motivated, pro-active, with strong sense of commitment and able to work under pressure & overtime
- Well organized, with good interpersonal & communication skill
- Willing to travel and stay in China
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Double pay
- Discretionary Bonus
- 12 days annual leave
- Company holiday
Interested parties are invited to send their applications with full employment history, current and expected salary and quoting reference number in the subject and on the envelope to:
Hrrecruit@ jakks.com.hk via e-mail or JAKKS Pacific Group, 12/F., Wharf T & T Centre, 7 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong by post.
Please visit our website for more information about us at:
* Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.